Blogifier is under development
Code in the main branch is under development and some features are not yet implemented and may not work as expected. If you are looking for a stable application, please use latest release. The latest stable source code is in the master branch. Please note that newest code uses Blazor Web Assembly and not compatible with previous versions.
Quick Start - Ready-To-Use:
This version is built and compiled, and ready to use:
The only requirement: .NET Core Runtime 5.0 or above should be installed on your host server.
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip and copy to your host server.
- Restart your website.
- Open your website and only the first time you’ll be redirected to the register page.
- Register, and then log in.
- Done, enjoy.
Quick Start - The Source Code:
If you want to customize the Blogifier, or help us in the development:
- Download and Install .NET SDK 5.0 or above.
- Download or Clone the repository.
- Open the project with your favorite IDE (VS Code, Visual Studio, Atom, etc).
- Run the app with your IDE or these commands:
First cd to the Blogifier project folder:
Then you can open
http://localhost:5000 with your browser.
Also login to the admin panel